Latest version of IBC is ver3.4.1 (Update Log)
※Note：Before you install IBC3.4.1, please uninstall the previous version properly.
(If you cannot uninstall it properly, pleas check：How to uninstall IBC)
1. Log in the IMA with management username/passwords.
2. Go to the Authorization Control at the bottom left, Go to the company name (Party B in the contract)
3. Manage Students > Add Student. 4. Enter registered aniMath username of your clients/business owners >> Click Search and Import >> Fill in the remaining information >>Send.
5. Go to Authorizing List (Items may differ due to different authorized services, languages, etc.)
6. System will list the available number of authorizations.
Available: The remaining number of authorizations
Unavailable: The number already authorized
Authorize: Add new user
History: List of authorized users
7. Authorize >> Choose the branch supervisor(username) >>Send >>Complete. (Note: Please pay attention to your available number of authorizations.)
1. Log in the IMA system http://ima.ebais.net/
2. Enter management username/passwords >>Click Setting on the top left corner.
3. Click Setting >> Go to Course Settings.
4. Click Add New Course >> Edit Name >> Click Send.
5. Click Arrange course schedule >>Add Chapter.
6. Click the folder you wish to rename >> Click Edit Name >>Enter the new name.
7. Click the folder >> Click Add New Course to add a subfolder (Max. 3)
[Add Course Information] 1. Choose the folder you wish to add a course to from the right column > Choose the course from the left column.
2. Click All if you wish to add the entire chapter(folder).
3. Click → if you wish to add a single chapter.
[Rearrange Sequence of Chapters] Choose the chapter you wish to rearrange from the right column > Click the icon/drag the chapter up and down.
[Delete Chapter] Click the chapter you wish to delete > Click Delete Chapter
Click Clear to delete all course information.
Click Send to complete.